Monday, December 23, 2013

I have been a lover of afternoon tea time for many many years & love having a "high tea"...that is also something that I taught my granddaughters...how to set the tea table and to pour and serve a "proper" cup of tea...our tea parties were so memorable!

Paris, Prada, Pearls, Perfume
Paris, Prada, Pearls, Perfume

Download whole gallery
I have been a lover of afternoon tea time for many many years & love having a "high tea"...that is also something that I taught my granddaughters...how to set the tea table and to pour and serve a "proper" cup of tea...our tea parties were so memorable!
I have been a lover of afternoon tea time for many many years & love having a  "high tea"...that is also something that I taught my granddaughters...how to set the tea table and to pour and serve a "proper" cup of tea...our tea parties were so memorable!

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Tea time
Tea time

Download whole gallery
Spuntino
Spuntino

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment