Monday, December 23, 2013

Art Quilt Two Pears Mini Wall Hanging by TerryAskeArtQuilts, $75.00 For my art quilt, I created the pears by gluing fabric scraps to a base fabric, then stitching around the various fabrics with matching thread. I fused the pear units and the shadows to the pieced background, and outlined the pears with a zigzag stitch in black thread to mimic the look of the felt marker in the sketch.

Sunset in Legian beach, Kuta, Bali
Sunset in Legian beach, Kuta, Bali

Download whole gallery
picnic
picnic

Download whole gallery
beach picnic
beach picnic

Download whole gallery
Art Quilt Two Pears Mini Wall Hanging by TerryAskeArtQuilts, $75.00 For my art quilt, I created the pears by gluing fabric scraps to a base fabric, then stitching around the various fabrics with matching thread. I fused the pear units and the shadows to the pieced background, and outlined the pears with a zigzag stitch in black thread to mimic the look of the felt marker in the sketch.
Art Quilt  Two Pears  Mini Wall Hanging by TerryAskeArtQuilts, $75.00    For my art quilt, I created the pears by gluing fabric scraps to a base fabric, then stitching around the various fabrics with matching thread. I fused the pear units and the shadows to the pieced background, and outlined the pears with a zigzag stitch in black thread to mimic the look of the felt marker in the sketch.

Download whole gallery
picnic
picnic

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment